Today's digital camcorders make capturing your family moments easy. All videographers need to know and understand certain techniques and tricks to get the msot from a video camera. We'll show you what you need to know to get great footage that you will cherish forever.
*** Chapter 1: The Tour
- We'll outline the function and practical application of the buttons, controls and features of the Canon HV30 HD Camcorder
*** Chapter 2: Menus, menus, menus
- Learn what all the menu items do and how to apply them
*** Chapter 3: Taking Better Video
- Selecting the correct settings to get the best results and minimize errors
*** Chapter 4: Audio for Video
- Make your videos sound great too! Learn about various microphone options and how to use them with your Canon HV30 HD Camcorder
*** Chapter 5: Post Production
- Assemble your video including a simple title sequence, choosing shots for your video, adding music and sound effects and more.