The Flip MinoHD and Flip UltraHD are the hottest selling "shoot and share" camcorders on the market. They're portable, affordable, and easy to use. But the results are not always "watchable" and, once you get past the basics, it sometimes requires time and investigation to figure out how to get the results you want.
In Secrets of the Flip HD Camcorders, Darrell Icenogle goes beyond the basics to show you many of the tricks and techniques he has discovered for making great high definition videos with Flip MinoHD and Flip UltraHD camcorders.
- Overview of Flip MinoHD, 2nd Gen Flip MinoHD and Flip UltraHD features
- Side-by-side comparison of features and video from all three HD Flips
- How to use Flip controls to create, review, and delete clips from the camcorder
- Installing and updating FlipShare
- Transferring clips from Flip to computer, and organizing them in FlipShare
- Managing and moving your FlipShare video library
- Using FlipShare to trim and sequence video clips into a movie, complete with a title, transitions, sound track, and credits
- Using FlipShare to capture great snapshots from your movies
- Sharing videos using email, YouTube, Facebook, and Flip Channels
- Getting video clips from FlipShare into Windows Movie Maker, in full HD resolution, to get better transitions, effects, and titles
- Use Flipa??s service to make a finished DVD
- Using a less expensive alternative for making DVDa??s with template-based or custom artwork for covers, labels and inserts
- and more...
The DVD comes with a Free Lifetime Membership on FlipinFocus.com, so you can stay up to date on the latest Flip developments.